Having a professional acting portfolio requires more than having a few headshots on your website. Editorials can be a great way to up your game and give casting an insight into the types of characters you can and want to play. Use your editorial images on your social media, IMDb and your acting website.
They will help you project your career aspirations by giving producers, directors and casting directors a broader more imaginative view of you as an actor!
So how does it work?
Editorial sessions require knowing your brand, a full day of planning, shooting and multiple wardrobe and location changes. Once you have booked an editorial session, we will discuss your brand, plan your wardrobe and put your ideas into motion. See more images from Drew Ray Tanner's Editorial Session.
- 1 hour branding and wardrobe consultation
- Up to 5 hour session time
- Unlimited looks
- 15 edited images
- 2 locations within metro Vancouver
- Private online proof gallery
- Direction to achieve strong connection and posing to get you comfortable in front of the lens.
- Image formatting for print, casting services, your website and social media.